- This event has passed.
AI for Good – webinar series
May 7, 2020 @ 18:00 - 19:30
The AI for Good Webinar Series is a free, live series of talks, interviews and panels, featuring inter-disciplinary experts whose ideas, insights and solutions can help humanity leverage AI for good. The series will draw upon expertise from the AI for Good Global Summit community to share the latest developments in AI, unique insights and promising use cases on global challenges from health to the environment and reducing inequalities.
The Future of Us, AI + Food
18:00 – 19:30 Geneva | 12:00 – 13:30 New York | 09:00 – 10:30 San Francisco | 00:00 – 01:30 Beijing| | 19:00 – 20:30 Moscow | 21:30 – 23:00 New Delhi | 23:00 – 00:30 Jakarta
Breakthrough session tackles issues around food insecurity, including but not limited to the impact of COVID-19 on food systems. The goal of this session is to identify how AI can help us reach zero hunger and shape the food landscape of tomorrow
Solving food security today (COVID) and discussing how AI can and will shape the Food landscape of tomorrow.
– What is the role of AI innovation in creating circular food economies?
– How is AI helping to combat food insecurity?
– Why is collaboration so necessary?
– What does innovation look like in emerging country contexts?
– How can AI help to promote equity in the future of food?