Final Webinars’ series: Families_Share
The H2020 Families Share project has experimented in the field of Digital Social Innovation for the last 3 years: its main goal has been co-designing and co-creating Open Source technology with people in order to solve one main societal challenge -insufficient and/or not affordable childcare services, in a bottom up way.
Parents’ led childcare activities, facilitated by the Families Share platform/app as a planning tool, have been tested in 6 cities across Europe, in Belgium, Greece, Hungary and Italy, with one main pilot-site being a Research Organization setting up innovative welfare/childcare with and for their employees.
The project’s final online events aim at presenting and discussing the project’s results and potentials for further dissemination, take up and sustainability, by emphasizing its 3 main components:
- Co-design and co-creation methodologies applied to socio-technical systems (session 1 October 19th 2020)
- Ιnnovative organizational welfare through co-created childcare services (session 2, October 20th 2020)
- Rethinking and innovating local childcare in cities through co-creation (session 3, October 27th)
Session 2 | Innovating organizational welfare through co-created childcare services
- Welcome and intro to the Families Share Project
- What is innovation in organizational welfare?
Patrizia Zanoni, University of Hasselt & Utrecht
- The Families Share Pilots in research organizations and corporate settings
Chiara Leonardi & Gianluca Schiavo, FBK & Eefje Cottenier, De Stuyverij
- Experiencing Families Share as an HR Development Manager
Luisa Rigoni, FBK
15:30-15:45 Break and networking chat
- Families Share sustainability model and recommendations for organizational welfare policies
Charalampos Chatzimallis, Vilabs
- Can Families Share become a new way of doing welfare?
Barbara Deboni, Human Resources Manager, Trentino Sviluppo
16:30 Closing the session
Moderator: Massimo Zancanaro, FBK