META-FORUM 2019: Introducing the European Language Grid
META-FORUM is the international conference on powerful and innovative Language Technologies for a multilingual information society.
On 8/9 October 2019, the 8th edition of the conference will take place in Brussels, Belgium. The event brings together a diverse audience: Experts from research and industry will meet to discuss the latest developments in European Language Technology and to learn more about new developments and initiatives from the various European language communities.
META-FORUM 2019 also features the very first public demonstration of the emerging European Language Grid– the primary platform for Language Technology in Europe. Topics of the conference include:
- Overview and demo of the European Language Grid
- ELG: approach, plan and technical architecture
- First information on the ELG open calls, to be published in 2020 (“financial support for third parties”)
- Language Technology community consolidation
- News from the language communities
- Reports from industry
- Current EU projects in the Language Technology area
- Language Technology and Artificial Intelligence: building bridges in the EU
- Expo with booths from industry and research
Please register at https://www.european-language-grid.eu/meta-forum-2019/
To learn more about META-FORUM 2019 and the European Language Grid (ELG) project, please visit https://www.european-language-grid.eu