EU NGI Open Calls
From €5,000 to €200,000: New funding opportunities for researchers and innovators – following the Horizon 2020 cascade funding mechanisms – are now open to build a better Internet. A webinar on 20 March will provide information about the open calls. The webinar will be held in Italian for the Italian community of stakeholders interested in submitting a project.
NGI Research and Innovation Actions (RIAs) will provide support to third party players from academic research groups, hi-tech startups and SMEs working on specific topics contributing to the development of an open, trusted, secure and inclusive internet of the next generation. Funding will be allocated through a flexible process, using short research cycles targeting the most promising idea.
The NGI RIAs will provide the overall vision of the programme, as well as the technical support and coaching while each of the third parties projects will still pursue its own objectives. The focus is on advanced research, concepts and technologies linked to relevant use cases and that can be brought quickly to the market and to the society; the research component is a must.
- 15.00 – 15:05 Welcome & Introduction – Stephen O’Reilly, Irish National Delegate and Contact Point for H2020
- 15:05 – 15:20 NGI Open Calls overview, deadlines & details (https://www.ngi.eu/opencalls/) – Jim Clarke, SpeakNGI.eu
- 15:20 – 15:30 Personal uptake on the call – Ola Skalska, Fundingbox
- 15:30 – 15:40 Pitches from the audience
- 15:40 – 15:45 Q&A
- 15:45 – 15:50 Closing & future opportunities – NGI representative
The participation to the webinar is free, but participants need to register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1361793926904691212
For further info please contact us using the contact form available in the Consultation Platform