- This event has passed.
NGI Pitch and Matchmaking event
June 8, 2022 @ 10:00 - 16:00Free
When: 8 June 2022 from 10:00 CEST
Where: Online | Hybrid
The TETRA project is pleased to organise the first Pitch and Matchmaking event for the whole NGI Community! The event is structured in two parts:
- Morning session: dedicated to TETRA materials (guidelines, reports, recordings, etc.) available for NGI innovators; Overview of the NGI Initiative and its impact; Upcoming Open Calls
- Afternoon session: dedicated to a Pitch competition with external investors as jury members; Matchmaking session and TETRA Alumni
Deadline for registration: 31 May 2022!
For more info visit: https://business.ngi.eu/join-now/events/ngi-pitch-and-matchmaking-event/
About the Pitch competition
First of all, if you want to pitch your NGI solution to real investors, you first need to be selected!
NGI Innovators who will be selected for the pitch competition, will receive a specific pitch training from Startup Division one week before the event. You will be contacted via email!
The 3 selected NGI teams will be able to access Tenderio Plus Package for free, more info below!
About the Matchmaking session
During the Matchmaking session, NGI participants will be able to meet with 2 types of profiles:
- Peer NGI innovators running parallel projects: discover the NGI Community, look for collaborations, exchange views on the future Internet of Humans and how you are contributing to it!
- TETRA Start-up Team: ask for tips and short mentoring to experts (external and from TETRA Consortium) in the field of Intellectual Property; Fundraising; Investment readiness; New markets, sales and business models and much more!
If you register to the Matchmaking session, you will be contacted via email with all details!
The Pitch Prize: Tendeio Plus Package
The best 3 teams participating in the pitch competition selected by the Jury, will be able to access Tenderio Plus Package for free.
What is Tenderio?
Tenderio is a pan-European network of consultancy firms specialised in public procurement with the leading public tender search engine for SMEs. Tenderio service helps SMEs identify possible partners and recommends expert consultancies to help write bids and translate materials into the appropriate language. Tenderio offers a set of free of charge and paid services (Tenderio plus), have a deeper look HERE.
What will you get?
The selected supported project teams will benefit, for a period of 6 months, from the following:
- Access to numerous new tenders every day
- Follow potential customers anywhere in the world
- Do not miss any relevant tender opportunity due to short deadlines
- Match with local qualified bid writers with proven track record
- Match with relevant legal experts from the country of their tender
- Find out the names of companies who won previous tenders in their sector
- Benchmark yourselves against competitors