This webinar will gather the projects in the NGI portfolio that contribute to the evolution of the DNS and naming systems.
The objective of the webinar is to trigger information and experience sharing, to stimulate synergies and complementarities and to understand similarities among those projects as well as others interested parties.
14:00 – 14:10
14:10 – 15:15
Presentations from various projects on their developments:
- Benno Overeinder (Nlnet Labs) – DNSSEC key signing suite (slides available here) and Connect by Name (slides available here)
- Alexander ter Haar (Open-Xchange) – Privacy Enhancements for PowerDNS and DNSdist (slides available here)
- Leif Johannsson (Sunet) – Cryptech.is/Cryptrev (slides available here)
- Rick van Rein (internetwide) – Id-xover InternetWide Identity through Realm Crossover (slides available here)
- Christian Grothoff (Bern University of Applied Sciences) – GNU Name System (slides available here)
- Jeremy Rand (namecoin.org) – Namecoin: ZeroNet and Packaging and Core Infrastructure (slides available here)
15:15 – 16:00