The NGI Contact Point for the French speaking region of Belgium is organising an NGI workshop on 29/11 from 9:00 to 15:00 (by invitation only).
The workshop will be held at CETIC Research Center which is located near Charleroi airport.
- 09:00-9:20: General introduction to NGI (European Commission)
- 09:20-10:45: NGI in the walloon Region of Belgium in the next 10 years:
- Regional numerical strategy : Andre Blavier (AdN)
- Technical vision: Peter Van Roy (UCL), Nicolas Point (Multitel), Thierry Dutoit (UMons)
- Industry 4.0: Nicolas Vanhille (Sonaca)
- Legal: Jean-Marc Van Gyseghem (UNamur/CRIDS)
- Education: Guy Detroz (Technofutur-TIC)
- SmartHealth: Monique Marrec-Fairley (BIOWIN)
- 10:45-11:15: coffee/tea break
- 11:15-12:45: World café: discussion in sub-groups
- 12:45-13:45: Lunch
- 13:45-15:00: Conclusions and presentation of results by the sub-group rapporteurs