Startup Europe Summit 2019 takes place in Cluj-Napoca, Romania on 21-22 March!
Known as an evolving tech hub in Romania, the city of Cluj-Napoca will host the fourth edition of Startup Europe Summit in 2019. Cluj becomes the startup capital of Europe. Leading players in technology entrepreneurship and innovation in Central and Eastern Europe will meet key actors in innovation ecosystems from Western Europe. Expect hard questions to be answered at this Summit hosted by the Romanian Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
Come and find out what does it take to lead your field at Startup Europe Summit. Pitch your startup. From startup to scaleup – listen to the masters of scaling up. Join thematic workshops. Network with venture capitalists. Discover how to grow your startup ecosystem. Exchange cards with executives. Engage with key policymakers. Ask fellows who are growing their business abroad about tips on going from 0 to 1.
Featured guests in 2019
- Mariya Gabriel – Commissioner for the Digital Economy and Society, European Commission
- Simon Schaefer – Founder & CEO, Factory
- Jeff Burton – Co-founder, Electronic Arts
- Marius Ghenea – Investment Director at 3TS Capital Partners
- Bindi Karia – Founder, Bindi Ventures
- Gianpiero Lotito – Founder & CEO of FacilityLive and President of the European Tech Alliance
- Robin Wauters – Founder, Tech.eu
- Nicolas Brien – General Director, France Digitale
- Miguel Arias – Global Entrepreneurship Director, Telefonica
- Alberto Onetti – Chairman and President, Mind The Bridge Foundation
- Eliza Kruczkowska – Chief innovation officer, Polish Development Fund
- Kat Borlongan – Director, La French Tech
- Martin Villig – Co-founder, Bolt (formerly Taxify)
- Nils Beers – Director, StartupDelta