TETRA Online Scale-up Bootcamp #1
When: 16 – 18 March 2021
Who can participate? All projects, ideas and startups funded by Next Generation Internet projects.
TETRA online Scale-up Bootcamps are meant for innovators and businesses that wish to accelerate their already established product or service with the aim of making the Internet more resilient, trustworthy and sustainable by bringing their innovative solution to the market.
The Bootcamp is a practical, hands-on training and mentoring program which allows innovators to accelerate the development process of their idea or business with the help of experienced international experts in the safety of your own home or office.
Applications are open until the end of February 2021!
What will you get?
- 3 online pre-sessions to understand and analyze the potential user, competitors and costs and legally protecting your idea
- 3-day intense online bootcamp with high-quality training and practical learnings from international experts
- Personal advice and guidance to develop your idea further and make it financially sustainable
What will you learn?
- Who else would use your product/service?
- How and why should you analyze potential international markets?
- How to attract or engage users or customers in a new market?
- How to develop and manage your team?
- How to legally protect your idea on different markets?
- How to gain funding from either public or private sources for science-based companies?
- How to present and explain your idea to different stakeholders?
All training topics are followed by practical tasks based on your idea with feedback from experienced mentors.