HELP SHAPE THE NGI!
Contribute to the success of the future internet by joining and supporting the NGI ecosystem in the following ways:
An Open Call (cascaded funding) scheme allows a part of the budget to be set aside by the consortium for third parties, entities that are not part of the consortium, through an Open Call for proposals or as a prize for a contest (inducement prize). Here, “Open” means “open to the public”: any entity fulfilling each call’s rules can apply.
This scheme allows direct support to individual organisations (a research team, a startup, etc.). It does not require a consortium of at least three partners. It is a more agile and dynamic process that can be implemented in small projects with short research cycles, which is better fit to Internet research.
Access to NGI tools and knowledge base
- NGI Map – an interactive tool https://www.ngi.eu/map
- Show you belong to NGI Community.
- Show your expertise/offering to other NGI community members.
- Find new NGI partners for future ICT/NGI Calls.
- Show interest in cascaded funding/Open Calls – SMEs/Startups/Researchers.
An Easy and fast mechanism to apply and get funding.
- Consultation platform – https://consultation.ngi.eu/
- Participate in the NGI discussions
- NGI Awards – https://awards.ngi.eu
- Promote your excellence in Next Generation Internet
- Global Internet Policy Observatory (GIPO) – http://observatory.giponet.org/#
- Survey4NGI – https://consultation.ngi.eu/ngi-survey
- Influence on NGI future
- Follow and interact with NGI community in
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NGI4eu
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2206279/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NGI4EU/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCafmIQ_fwe_FiwiiYj6QLUA
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngi4eu/
- Attend NGI events – https://www.ngi.eu/events/