HELP SHAPE THE NGI!
Contribute to the success of the future internet by joining and supporting the NGI ecosystem in the following ways:
An Open Call (cascaded funding) scheme allows a part of the budget to be set aside by the consortium for third parties, entities that are not part of the consortium, through an Open Call for proposals or as a prize for a contest (inducement prize). Here, “Open” means “open to the public”: any entity fulfilling each call’s rules can apply.
This scheme allows direct support to individual organisations (a research team, a startup, etc.). It does not require a consortium of at least three partners. It is a more agile and dynamic process that can be implemented in small projects with short research cycles, which is better fit to Internet research.
The EC ICT Calls provides more detailed information about the NGI related calls 2019 in the current WP 2018-20.
Access to NGI tools and knowledge base
- NGI Map – an interactive tool https://www.ngi.eu/map
- Show you belong to NGI Community.
- Show your expertise/offering to other NGI community members.
- Find new NGI partners for future ICT/NGI Calls.
- Show interest in cascaded funding/Open Calls – SMEs/Startups/Researchers.
An Easy and fast mechanism to apply and get funding.
- Consultation platform – https://consultation.ngi.eu/
- Participate in the NGI discussions
- NGI Awards – https://awards.ngi.eu
- Promote your excellence in Next Generation Internet
- Global Internet Policy Observatory (GIPO) – http://observatory.giponet.org/#
- Follow and interact with NGI community in
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NGI4eu
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2206279/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NGI4EU/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCafmIQ_fwe_FiwiiYj6QLUA
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngi4eu/
- Attend NGI events – https://www.ngi.eu/events/