Exploring NGI priorities and innovation approaches for a more human Internet
The Digital Innovation Networks Forum, organized by the FIRE STUDY, aims to create a strongly connected pan-European ecosystem that collectively understands what is needed to build digital innovation networks for the NGI.
This will be achieved by gathering leading Internet Researchers and Innovators to share their NGI vision, opportunities and risks through presentations, debates and interactive round tables. Technical, socio-economic and innovation topics will be covered leading to identification of the research challenges ahead and recommendations for digital innovation network structure and policies.
Main Goals of the Digital Innovation Networks Forum
- To identify vision, opportunities and risks for the NGI initiative
- To build consensus through opinions and knowledge from experts
- To help establish and grow the NGI ecosystem
- To engage all stakeholders needed for successful NGI digital innovation networks
- To support transition of current research communities such as FIRE, CAPPS, FIWARE etc. towards the NGI
- To give guidance on how to get involved in the NGI initiative
Why should you attend the Digital Innovation Networks Forum?
- You will participate to debates injecting into the NGI R&D priorities and agenda
- You will learn how to engage with the NGI ecosystem
- You will network with leading researchers and innovators in Europe
- You will find opportunities to get involved in NGI research and innovation
Who should attend?
Internet Researchers and Innovators, SMEs, Start-ups, Internet technology providers, Policy Makers, Investors.
Co-location with the Net Futures 2017
The Digital Innovation Networks Forum will be a pre-event of the Net Futures 2017 and will be held in Brussels on the 27th June (13:30h – 17:30h).
Regus Brussels IT Tower – Louise I&II (ground floor)
Avenue Louise 480
Registration is free, but places are limited so don’t forget to book your spot!
Register at: https://din-forum.eventbrite.fr.
Find all details on the event web-page.