Attendees of the Next Generation Internet Forum 2019 can win FREE tickets to attend MyData Conference 2019!
You have to be in it to win it!
In order to qualify you need to:
- Be registered for the NGI Forum 2019. If you haven’t done so yet, here are the top 10 + 1 reasons why you should attend. It’s your chance to meet 300 eminent research, innovation and business delegates that are reshaping the internet. And yes, it is free!
- Be a member of the NGI Community, join here.
- Write a comment in this link to express why you’re attending the NGI Forum as well as why you want to attend the MyData conference.
On 6 September (previously September 4), we will draw three lucky winners of free tickets and announce the names in the NGI community.
About NGI Forum, 2019 – 25 September, Helsinki, Finland
The Next Generation Internet Forum 2019 is a dynamic, one-day conference about the use of research and innovation to ensure diversity, democracy, and security – this goes way beyond what is typically addressed at a tech conference. See the agenda at ngiforum.eu.
The event features talks from internet specialists and policy-makers, open discussions and interactive working groups. The idea is to stimulate discussions between policymakers, researchers, SMEs and startups, industry players, and civil society on the following topics:
- Data governance and portability
- Privacy and trust-enhancing technologies
- Discovery technologies and online identification
- Collective intelligence – from citizens science to open innovation
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies
About MyData 2019, September 25-27, Helsinki
The MyData 2019 Conference, is a Finland EU Presidency Event dedicated to creating actionable solutions for fair data sharing. MyData supports the NGI Forum, the two events are designed to coincide and maximise on the participation of attendees to both.
The MyData Conference opening ceremony takes place at the NGI Forum on 25 September at 18.30, featuring Grammy-award winning recording artist Imogen Heap.
The conference provides three days of interactive sessions, networking opportunities and inspiration that will contribute to rebuilding trust in order to forge a more human-centred data economy. More than 100 speakers are making presentations related to the following topics: Making Identity Work, Ecosystems and Operators, Governance, Cities, Empowerment through Agency, Crossing the Chasm, MyAI, Health, Design and more!