The NGI online map is designed to foster collaborations amongst researchers and innovators in Europe and beyond, including research centers, national public research funding organizations, SMEs, start-ups, non-government organisations (NGOs), corporations, incubators, accelerators, investors, influencers, co-working spaces, and more.
The NGI map brings many advantages to participants:
- A marketing channel to promote their work and expertise, leading to increased visibility and reach.
- Standing out as supporting a new initiative for the development of the future Internet.
- Being able to shape and refine the NGI R&D agenda, planned activities and instruments.
- Joining a true pan-European partnership: national – EU – international
- Participating in the NGI activities by fostering collaborations with top-notch players.
The map provides users with the core information they need to better reach all the active stakeholders in the European NGI ecosystem, including their contact details, a short introduction to their organization, an overview of their business activities (if relevant), as well as information about projects and initiatives they are involved in. It is designed to encourage and facilitate collaborations and participation in the NGI initiative.